If you’re website is growing you may soon realize that shared hosting just doesn’t cut it anymore. You’ll also find that it can be very pricey to have your own server. Which will lead you to looking for a cheap virtual dedicated server. You should know however that cheaper packages are that way for a reason! The number one thing you’ll want to look at is managed and un-managed packages. A managed server is one [...]
You may be familiar with general analytics software, but do you know anything about heat maps? Heat maps are used to track visitor activity much the same way as traditional tracking software. However, you can actually see what people are doing with this addition. The reasons for using click maps can abound, but here’s a few examples. Many affiliate marketers and businesses use heat maps as a way to track visitor movements. A heat map [...]
If you do any business online you should know how important your data is. One hacker attack or server crash could send you right back to square one. I had that experience with another blog, and fortunately my hosting account had me covered. They make weekly backups of all my site files and my databases. Not everyone has that luxury though! If I would have been on my own then I’d be starting from scratch. [...]
- How to Choose the Correct VPN Protocol
- How To Keep Email Private
- Do You Need inventory Management Software?
- Having Trouble Unlocking Your Car Doors?
- How To Send Free SMS Using Your Computer
- Google Nexus 7: Paving the Way for the New Jellybean
- New Heaters Want to Save You Money With Energy Efficiency
- Steps For Avoiding Identity Theft
- Choosing Ecommerce Software
- What is Big Data?