If you’ve been trying to budget your usage on your phone or you can’t even afford a cell right now you may be wanting to still send texts. The fact is you can do so online – often times for free! Many of these services work with your phone, but don’t require it. These services are great if you want to send text messages to other countries where it would be very costly for you [...]
Google just launched their new quad-core tablet that features the new Android Jellybean update. And this tab can be had for just $199 (8GB). Is the price worth the tablet? Let’s go into the details: Hardware The Nexus 7 is a little thick at 10.5 mm but I don’t really mind. It feels study enough and as a 7 inch tablet, I can even use it with one hand. What’s great about the body is [...]
When I was nineteen I bought a brand new car. I was excited until I realized exactly how much money I lost doing so. Many people are inclined towards new cars instead of used ones because of the warranty or fear that an older car breaks down all the time. The fact is that none of those fears are warranted. A warranty usually covers surprisingly little and if you have a brand new car – [...]
- How to Choose the Correct VPN Protocol
- How To Keep Email Private
- Do You Need inventory Management Software?
- Having Trouble Unlocking Your Car Doors?
- How To Send Free SMS Using Your Computer
- Google Nexus 7: Paving the Way for the New Jellybean
- New Heaters Want to Save You Money With Energy Efficiency
- Steps For Avoiding Identity Theft
- Choosing Ecommerce Software
- What is Big Data?