Starting An ATM Machine Business
If you’ve been looking for a technology based business to start you may not have thought about ATM machines before. People need cash for lots of things. Not all merchants have POS Systems with which they can accept credit or debit card transactions. If you’ve found some places in your town like this you may be able to make money by placing an ATM there!
Talk to local business owners that accept only cash. Ask them if they’d be interested in having ATM machines outside or even inside their store front in a large location. They may be interested in the service, but not wanting to invest in a machine themselves. This would add convenience for their customers who have only debit cards.
Most often the owner of the machine and the owner of the location agree upon a fee. You could work out a monthly fee for renting the space or give the business owner a percentage of sales. Whichever one you can afford or work out would be good for you.
Most ATMs charge a fee of $2.00 or more on top of the deposit amount. This is a small profit, but if you put it in a high traffic area it could add up to a lot of money very quickly. Try a popular shopping center or even at an event. You can purchase mobile ATMs for placement at places like a carnival or local show as well.
- How to Choose the Correct VPN Protocol
- How To Keep Email Private
- Do You Need inventory Management Software?
- Having Trouble Unlocking Your Car Doors?
- How To Send Free SMS Using Your Computer
- Google Nexus 7: Paving the Way for the New Jellybean
- New Heaters Want to Save You Money With Energy Efficiency
- Steps For Avoiding Identity Theft
- Choosing Ecommerce Software
- What is Big Data?