AT&T Mobile Hot Spot – Will You Pay Up?
I’m an avid iPhone lover! I’ve had several of them ever since they came out, and I refuse to use another phone. When I saw AT&T’s mobile hot spot feature (also known as tethering with a shiny new name..) I was curious. However, I honestly think they are robbing customers over it.
I understand they can’t just let people have unlimited data and tethering and blah blah. But. I don’t think anybody should have to pay MORE to use the data they already have. I’m grand fathered into an unlimited data plan and you won’t get me to let go of it for love or money.
Wait? You’re going to data cap me AND you want me to pay an extra $20/month on top of your already exorbitant data fees? What are you smoking AT&T and why aren’t you sharing. They have started offering a “bigger data package” for upgrading to ‘hot spot’ but I still think it’s a pretty bum deal. If Verizon really wanted to throw them they’d start offering free tethering. Unfortunately, they have the same deal going pretty much.
- How to Choose the Correct VPN Protocol
- How To Keep Email Private
- Do You Need inventory Management Software?
- Having Trouble Unlocking Your Car Doors?
- How To Send Free SMS Using Your Computer
- Google Nexus 7: Paving the Way for the New Jellybean
- New Heaters Want to Save You Money With Energy Efficiency
- Steps For Avoiding Identity Theft
- Choosing Ecommerce Software
- What is Big Data?